Quick way to create Pycharm launcher.
- Start Pycharm using the ./pycharm.sh file located under bin folder.
- Once the Pycharm application loads, navigate to tools menu and select “Create Desktop Entry..”
- This type of window will open up.
- Check the box if you want the launcher for all users.
- If you Check the box i.e “Create entry for all users”, you will be asked for your password.
- A message should appear informing you that it was successful.
- Now Restart Pycharm application and you will find Pycharm in Unity dash and Application launcher.